Matthew 9:36 – “But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd.”
A mission agency under the direction of Souls Harbor Baptist Church, Milwaukee, WI. It is our desire to see Independent, Fundamental Baptist Churches planted and strengthened in the inner cities of America.
The goal of this missionary outreach is to help church planters start and firmly establish new fundamental Baptist churches in the inner city. Also, the mission seeks to strengthen existing inner city churches. Surveys of all the inner cities of America will determine the needs and opportunities open to those called to serve. A board of reference of godly, concerned pastors will be available to provide recommendations regarding this ministry. The Pastor and Board of Deacons of the Souls Harbor Baptist Church are the directors and officers of ICBM.
* The Bible is the inerrant, infallible Word of God, plenarily and verbally inspired in its original manuscripts. We stand upon the old King James Version of the Bible and are opposed to all modern versions and paraphrases of the Holy Scriptures.
* God is one God manifested in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
* Christ was virgin born, lived a sinless life, and died a substitutionary death.
* The Lord Jesus Christ ascended and His return which is imminent, will be personal, visible, pre-millenial, and pre-tribulational.
* Man was created by the direct act of God, and man fell into sin by yielding to Satan’s temptation.
* Sin is universal, and the human race is totally depraved.
* Salvation is by grace, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. The conditions to salvation are repentance and faith.
* The ordinances of the Lord’s Supper and water baptism by immersion are for this age.
* The bodies of both the just and the unjust will be raised from the dead. The saved will enjoy a literal heaven forever, and the lost will suffer in a literal hell eternally.
* The local church is Christ’s ordained institution to preach the Word and to fulfill His commission to take the Gospel to the whole world.
* We oppose all fellowship with the charismatic movement, new evangelicalism, and ecumenical evangelism.
Ministries We Have Assisted
Pastor & Mrs. Jason Atwood
Heritage Baptist Church
Corpus Christi, TX
Pastor & Mrs. Gade
Oak Tree Baptist Church
Pastor & Mrs. Hyden
Bethel Baptist Mission
New York, NY
Pastor & Mrs. Daniel Klaus
New York City
Urban Burden Ministries
Pastor & Mrs. Courtney Lewis
Cornerstone Baptist Church
Pastor & Mrs. Jason Mead
Bensonhurst Baptist Church
Pastor & Mrs. Sal Menjivar
Los Angeles Baptist Church
Los Angeles, CA
Pastor & Mrs. O’Bryan
Pastor & Mrs. Curt Teesdale
Garfield Ridge Baptist Church
Chicago , Illinois
Email: [email protected]
Pastor & Mrs. Andy Teesdale
Faith Baptist Church